2018-07-13

黑龙江时时彩20选5:除了世界杯,本周末還有一個值得狂歡的理由

黑龙江时时彩开奖软件 www.kwcsrw.com.cn 巨大的折扣將徹底改變你在上海的法國國慶日! 

Revolutionize Your Bastille Day in Shanghai with this huge discount!

Bonjour, 我是弗蘭克,布迪格樂(Le Bordelais)的創始人。

Bonjour, I am Franck, the founder of Le Bordelais.

老實說 

Let’s be honest

上海不是這個世界上慶祝巴士底日最好的地方。

Shanghai is not the easiest place in the World to celebrate Bastille Day.


  •  沒有煙花,也沒有閱兵儀式 No fireworks, no military parade

  •  糟糕的天氣會經常讓你出汗 A horrible weather that make you constantly    sweat

  •  只有你少數的一些朋友能來參加派對…And just a few of your friends left to party hard ...


不是像這樣…

Instead of being like this …


你的巴士底日派對應該更像這樣…

Your Bastille Day party would be more like this …


除非你聽取我將要告訴你的一個非常有用的建議…

Unless you listen to one very useful tip that I’m about to give you …


為了正確地慶祝巴士底日,你需要完美的飲料。不,我不是在說啤酒。因為我們已經在世界杯上喝足了啤酒…

To properly celebrate Bastille Day, you need the perfect drink. NO, I’m not talking about beers. We already drank enough of those with the World Cup...



當然是紅酒啦,更具體一點就是波爾多紅酒。現在是時候來享用獲得一些更精致,更法式的東西了。

I’m talking about Wine of course, and Bordeaux Wines to be more specific. Time to get something more sophisticated and more French.


▲ 波爾多桃紅葡萄酒:你所需要的一切就是在夏季保持清爽!

Rosé wine in Bordeaux: all what you need to keep fresh during Summer!


沒錯:在巴士底日,應該要像馬克龍總統一樣給自己一杯好的紅酒!

That’s right: for Bastille Day, just do like President Macron and get yourself a good glass of Wine!


這是我的建議:

Now, here is my tip:


7月13號和14號這兩天時間里,你可以在布迪格樂酒吧享受所有波爾多紅酒的五折優惠。

On the 13th and 14th of July, you can enjoy a 50% OFF discount on all my Bordeaux Wines.



This a HUGE discount and the perfect occasion for you to refill your wine cellar along with getting excellent bottles for Bastille Day!

這是一個巨大的折扣,也是一個完美的時機。趁著巴士底日,用美酒重新填滿你的酒窖吧!



無論你的派對是什么樣的,我都會為你提供完美的紅酒:

Whatever your party is, I have the perfect wine for you:


你是否計劃好了在7月14日舉辦一場盛大的燒烤聚會?當我在波爾多度過盛夏的時候,經常和朋友們一起參加許多燒烤派對,我總是會帶上一瓶新鮮的桃紅葡萄酒,這簡直就是烤肉的完美搭檔。


想和一些在上海的朋友聚一聚?在我看來,一杯帶著清淡水果清香的波爾多白葡萄酒或者桃紅葡萄酒比啤酒更好。

 

 快來我的露臺上享受新鮮的葡萄酒吧,會讓你感覺像身處波爾多!

Come and enjoy fresh wine on my terrasse, feel like you are at Bordeaux!


所有的朋友們都會因為你在派對上帶來了如此優質的波爾多紅酒而愛你!

All your friends will love you for bringing such good Bordeaux wines at the party!

活動僅持續2天,

But HURRY UP because it will last ONLY 2 DAYS!

祝大家都能擁有一個難忘的巴士底日!

Wish you all an unforgettable Bastille Day!

標簽